Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WEEKLY POLL

ALL  ABOUT MR. HÜSEYİN KOYUNCU
                       
MR. HÜSEYİN KOYUNCU is a math teacher.He is good at teaching.He is the most experienced math teacher in the school.
1-What is your horoscrope ?
Capricorn
2-What is the meaning of your name ?
Beauty
3-What  was your unforgettable naughtiness  in your childhood ?
I don't remember.
4-What did you want to be  in the past  and what do you succeed in  ?
I wanted to be a doctor but now l am a teacher.
5-What is the unforgettable  memory in your life ?
When l was a child ,l was grazing sheep and lost my knife. I  looked for the knife until night.
6-What was  the best gift which you recieved in your birthday ?
Watch
7-Do you have any skill  ? if it is ‘yes’ in which aspect ?
Wrestling
8-Are you good at kitchen ? what is the best dish that you can cook ?
I am bad at kitchen. I can ‘t cook.
8-What do you do at the weekend  with your  family  ?
barbecue
9-If you have a chance to come the world again what would  you like to be ?
I am satisfied with my life. I don ‘ t want to change anything.
10-What is your philosophy in your life ?
11-What is your  expectations from life ?
Health
12-What is the date of your anniversary ?
    12 september 1982

No comments:

Post a Comment